Power Supply Technician - Engineer
Demonstrates a detailed and extensive technical expertise and application of engineering principles, concepts, theory, and practice with the ability to organize, plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate workloads to meet established deadlines or milestones with some experience in project leadership.
Must have a diverse background of experience in analysis, design and product development using microprocessor controllers, analog circuits, and low power supply and charging circuits.
Experience with Lithium Ion batteries and high speed charging techniques and circuits.
Digital and analog design methodologies and be able to do system level design and analysis.
Must have schematic capture skills and have a working knowledge of SPICE or appropriate simulation software tools.
Must be able to lead a team of technicians and testers
- The ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to effectively interface with other departments, customers, government representatives, and/or professionals.
- The capability of representing the organization as a prime technical contact.
- The ability to provide leadership and guidance to less experienced professionals.
- Customer focused.
- Able to work on a self-initiated basis or in a team environment.
- Able to work extended hours and travel as required.
- Experience with Excel spreadsheet, PADS, Printed Circuit Fabrication, digital and analog design.
- Specific skills include: Printed Circuit Board Design, Fabrication and Test.
- Power battery power delivery and charging systems, AC to DC Converters.
- Good working knowledge of Analog Power and Digital Control Systems to interface with multiple disciplines to design, build, perform Hardware Integration, and test non stationary high power systems.
To apply for the position, please send your resume to email@example.com